Avid gamer clan, ready to play whenever.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» a strange idea
Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:06 pm by Kraizer33

» i miss this clan
Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:49 pm by Kraizer33

» artwork and animations
Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:01 pm by Kraizer33

» FEZ and Indie games
Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:23 pm by DemOnicxFEAR

» To get a WiiU or not to get a WiiU...
Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:04 pm by DemOnicxFEAR

» I can't resist the urge to show you all this...
Fri May 31, 2013 8:18 pm by Kraizer33

» We need to get our Sh*t together guys.
Sat May 11, 2013 12:49 am by God of War

» Fuse (stupid title needs 10 characters, idk what else to put)
Wed May 08, 2013 8:56 pm by Kraizer33

» Fire Emblem: Awakening
Wed May 01, 2013 7:11 pm by DemOnicxFEAR

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

prologue to a personal story...working in progress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kraizer33

Honor : 0

PostSubject: prologue to a personal story...working in progress   Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:19 pm

ever since i was 4 i had this fictional "character" in my head that was kind of suppose to represent me in some ways and in my head i would place him different worlds. and since being i was 4 i came up with some cheesy story elements and plots but it helped progress and develop my character. 15 years later ive grown up and so has he and so has the "maturity" of the next story plot i was going to insert him into. ill try and give a tiny back story, note: that this is a 15 year story that is extremely summarized.

We first met our character, i guess for the heck of it ill call him Kraizer for now, as an orphan child who was brought into and raised by a tribe of bandits in the desert. as little Kraizer grew his skill as a warrior grew substantially. in his teen years Kraizer left the tribe to become a bounty hunter (and travel through space) <<< cheesy yes...through his journeys Kraizer collected an extreme amount of bounties making his own name popular around the galaxy, including placing a bounty on his own head by the low level criminals and scum of the universe. Kraizer stumbled upon a battle academy created to defend the galaxy so innocent residents may live in peace. just his name got him instantly recruited and Kraizer would go on to learn to increase his leadership skills and discipline since prior to entering he was quite the stubborn character. a couple years pass and Kraizer finds himself commanding his own squadron of soldiers and still being popular to any evil villain. his skills far exceeding anyone elses soon put him to be only one step below the entire leader of the academy. when offered to become the successor Kraizer declines as he soon wishes to retire and start his own family. however something terrible is discovered, Kraizer's genes were rapidly aging in his body, (yes i know) but this could explain why his skills advanced to such a high level so quickly in only a couple years.it was predicted that he only has 2 or 3 years left to live. the bounty hunters who now put the price on Kraizer's head somehow discover his illness and finally see a time to strike. the amount of final battles he is put through almost combines for the amount in his whole life but yet STILL, he is never defeated. finally one day out with his family, the sickness takes over and takes the life of our dear friend. Kraizer was 25 and left behind a wife, daughter and a son. and never lost a single battle.

NOW this is where i am and yes that summary was SHORT!
in the afterlife Kraizer meets with the grim reaper to determine his fate whether he goes to heaven or hell. however the Reaper makes a counter offer
"Give me your soul and become one of my minions. in return, i will grant you a great amount of power and immortality, you also must listen to any order i give you."
Kraizer takes the offer hoping to someday meet a future grand child but for now he was given the order to be the Undertaker of a local cemetery. 200 years pass in real time, as for our once hero, he keeps the grass green and well kept, the tombstones polished, and the flowers watered for anyone who places them for their lost relative. the cemetery overall has a beautiful look. nothing is ever damaged or neglected. the legend of Kraizer soon becomes only a memory. many people however try to avoid contact with this Undertaker but one young lady in particular seems to grab interest in him. her grandmother passed away and she wanted to appreciate the work the Undertaker puts into keeping her grandmother's final resting place looking great. the young lady leaves a plate of cookies for the Undertaker but grabing his attention doesnt seem to work..........and that's my story for now...phew...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KrazyNinjaMaster33?feature=mhee
Kraizer33

Honor : 0

PostSubject: Re: prologue to a personal story...working in progress   Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:21 pm

yes i know there are some extreme holes and missing things but it's what ive got for short part of it all

also...i dont really see myself much of a writer, idk if ill go anywhere will this. aka, I make animations lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KrazyNinjaMaster33?feature=mhee
Draizen
Admin

Honor : 10

PostSubject: Re: prologue to a personal story...working in progress   Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:01 pm

If you do decide to go anywhere with this, I'll wait with anticipation. Definitely has potential. What a Face

Steam: DraizenDatain
Wants: EDF 2025, Ace Attorney 5, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/KuroSoulWing
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prologue to a personal story...working in progress   

Back to top Go down

prologue to a personal story...working in progress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nightblades :: General :: celestial Plain-
Jump to: